American Mutt Tools Waterproof Industrial Endoscope Inspection Camera - 1080p HD Borescope Camera with 6 Adjustable LED Lights
Looking to inspect a hard to see area on your car? Are you looking to find a blockage in your pipe? Maybe you need to retrieve a dropped item from a tight space? We designed our Waterproof Inspection Camera to solve all of these issues!
- State-Of-The-Art Camera With 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty! Our inspection camera uses a 5.5mm (0.216") fiber optic cable that is small enough to get into and inspect even the hardest to reach places. The semi-rigid cable effortlessly bends into and holds any shape. The camera transmits instant feedback directly to you in crisp high resolution 1080p HD video on a 4.3" IPS screen.
- We Don’t Skimp on Battery Power! Our new and improved battery lasts you 3-4 hours on the job. Once you're done, simply recharge it with any USB charger (charger cable included). We also include a 16GB memory card that stores pictures or videos that you can upload to a computer and send to clients, coworkers, family or friends.
- Waterproof High-Intensity LED's! Our bore scope is IP67 waterproof down to 3 ft for 30 minutes. 6 high-intensity adjustable LED's help you light up even the darkest spaces. The accessory pack includes a hook, magnet, 45-degree mirror and protector attachments for the camera that helps to retrieve items from tight spots.
- Hundreds of Applications! Great tool or gift for DIY'ers, mechanics, plumbers, HVAC technicians, QA/QC inspectors, home owners, and more! Great for automotive car repair, toilet plumbing pipe fixes, mechanical inspections, running wall cables, internal cylinder inspections, etc.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty! We hope you never need us, but if you do, American Mutt Tools customer service is here to help you out. Your endoscope comes with the assurance of knowing you can contact us anytime you have a question.
- What is the outer diameter of the camera? The endoscope camera has an outer diameter of 5.5mm (0.216”).
- Can I use this camera to inspect sewer lines in the basement or is 3 feet deep the max? It depends on the depth of standing water in your sewer lines. The American Mutt Tools Endoscope camera is currently only waterproof in up to 3ft of standing water for 30 minutes.
- What is the camera focal length? 5" - 6"
- Can the cables be interchanged? Can I buy a 6ft cable and a 33ft cable for the same unit? Unfortunately at this time, the cables are hardwired into each unit and cannot be swapped out.
- Can the camera be connected to a computer? Yes, you are able to view photos or recorded videos from the Inspection Camera on your computer. To view photos or recorded videos on your computer simply connect the provided USB cable to your computer and inspection camera. Once connected, your computer will prompt you to open the folder containing the inspection camera photos and videos. From there you are able to view the files on your computer.
- Does the camera come with a charger? Yes, this product does come with a USB charging cable that you can use to charge your endoscope. However, it does not come with a wall outlet charger.
- What size is the lithium-ion battery? The camera uses a rechargeable 3000mah Lithium-Ion Battery.
- Why is the mirror hazy? The mirror attachment ships with a protective film cover. Please remove the protective film before using the inspection mirror.
- Where is this product made? Our inspection camera is professionally manufactured in China.
Always wear approved eye protection. Do NOT use on energized circuits. Do NOT probe moving machinery. NOT for personal/medical use.