American Mutt Tools provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods may differ according to models.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
Warranty Period (Months)
*These warranties only apply to products sold in the U.S.A.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back at American Mutt Tools’ warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, American Mutt Tools refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through American Mutt Tools’ online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by American Mutt Tools or American Mutt Tools’ authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
American Mutt Tools’ limited warranty is restricted to products sold in the U.S.A. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through American Mutt Tool’s authorized distributors and retailers, are handled through American Mutt Tools.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, American Mutt Tools will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
To proceed with a Quality Related Warranty Claim, please visit the page Process a Warranty.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- American Mutt Tools must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- If requested, the buyer must provide photos to American Mutt Tools
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that American Mutt Tools needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to American Mutt Tools or if the defective item is not returned.
- Order number from online purchases made through American Mutt Tools website or American Mutt Tools authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized American Mutt Tools reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by American Mutt Tools quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, misuse, alterations, abuse, normal wear and tear, lack of maintenance or accidents)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
American Mutt Tools is not liable for:
- Returning personal items sent to American Mutt Tools
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by American Mutt Tools, American Mutt Tools takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. American Mutt Tools does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
Authorized Resellers and Distributors
Warranty covers purchases from
American Mutt Tools Website
American Mutt Tools
American Mutt Tools
|Walmart.com||American Mutt Tools|